Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fortitude

So I was just about to post on FB about having put on my game face and weathered the criticism of learned strangers at the writer's workshop last night. Then I saw the "Stop Bedwetting Now" ad on my homepage. TOO LATE, FACEBOOK. The grim specter of saturated sheets holds no terrors for me now!

Also, just logged in and checked - my entry made it to round 2 of the ABNA contest, having been judged solely on the pitch. Thanks so much for the critique, Frankles - I am convinced it made all the difference!

Next round is on the first 5,000 words of the manuscript - I am less confident about that after the feedback I have received from beta-buddies and aforesaid workshoppers, but that's the beauty of pessimistic thinking: if you go in expecting it to suck, anything less is a pleasant surprise. Bring it on!

Hey, world - I'm alive! And these pants are washable.

No comments:

Post a Comment