Friday, December 20, 2013

"One Night in Sixes" Available for Pre-Order!

Not gonna lie, y'all.  It's pretty freakin' exciting.


One Night in Sixes is available for pre-order on Amazon.com!

What I know so far:

--right now it's mass-market paperback only, but the ebook version will be forthcoming.

--big delicious version of the full cover (w/title and everything) is likewise still in the works

--the Goodreads page is live too!  (waiting for aforesaid big delicious cover, and then we'll add it there as well)

--it hasn't shown up yet on Barnes & Noble, but is populating to other retailers (and search works better if you put the title in quotes.)

--paper and ebook versions will officially launch on July 29th

I won't be doing the huge "hurry up and get you one!" sales push until things are a little more put together - but if it sounds like your kind of yarn and you do want a paper version, go put your name on it!  (And if you want me to put my name on it, I will even bring my own pen.  Hell, I will sign your ANYthing.)

Thanks ALL y'all who have already lent your attention and enthusiasm to this thing.  Soon, the lightning will strike and the current will arc and it will LIVE!
 

Don't know if I'm elated or gassy, but I'm somewhere in that zone.

9 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, Tex!

    I'm excited for ya and wishing you a tremendous success!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx dude! You and your rockin' raptor are far too good to me, but I will take it two-handed and thank you kindly!

      Delete
  2. Carted and awaiting July 29th.

    <3 Frankles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MUCH love, Frankles. And warm hippy hugs from TX while we're at it - don't get buried up there!

      Delete
  3. Ordered! Now you owe me an autograph :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, I owe you waaaay more than that. I'll make good on it at ArmadilloCon - this time for real!

      Delete
  4. I read the blurb. What a totally unique concept. I'm stoked about the release! Congrats on making it! I just added "One Night in Sixes" to my to-read list.
    FYI, having been in a band for some time, I've gotta tell ya. Pretty brave of you to offer to sign ANYthing. People will take you up on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, something tells me you've got a hell of a story or three up your sleeve (and given that latest Silexare anecdote, I can only imagine they are all five-star humdingers!) Thanks for Goodreads add and the vote of confidence, buddy - it means more than you know!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete