Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Internetaissance

You guys, I am so dang excited about this new site.  Like you don't even know. 

Please let me know whether anything is broken or wonky - CSS is as much a marvel to me as oyster forks and public transit, but I want this thing to be as mercilessly user-friendly as a Friday's waiter. 

Fresh content forthcoming!


Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol’ internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about dubya-dubya-dot-dubya-com - mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click click clickclickclickclick... ’s real easy, man.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I love the look. I'll look around and see if everything works. Let me know if you need any pictures :)

    What template is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, thanks! I am so going to take you up on that - I bet you have amazing millions, and I SO need to blog-brag (blag?) about you and your awesome book!

    No template - I made some of the art (I drew the runes and made the barbed wire flourish) but Hafsah over at IceyDesigns did all the hard work and brainy stuff. She's the one you need to see when you want to dial up a flashy new website - bambiraptor.xml must become reality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I'll look into IceyDesigns.
    Bambirapto.xml?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, snap - forget I said anything; you already HAVE an awesomesweet website! Splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete